Simply put: Bedales Wines of Spitalfields Market is what ever you want it to be.
Bedales wine experts can host a custom tasting, establish a place for you to relax, guide you through their retail selection or their wine library can be the setting for your morning coffee or next event.
Bedales Wines invite you to explore their extensive wine library to enjoy the best wines from around the globe and discover unheralded gems along the way. The wines are all available to take home, or why not pop one open and enjoy it in Bedales’ relaxed environment. A seasonal market forager menu consisting of small plates, cheese & charcuterie goes perfectly well with the selection of over 500 lines of wine.
Want to book?
• Online table bookings and wine tasting enquiries – Click here.
• Call Bedales of Spitalfields on 020 7375 1926
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or
• Pop in to Bedales Wines on 12 Market Street, Spitalfields, London, E1 6DT.
• Events & Wine Tastings: https://bedaleswines.designmynight.com//
Monday to Friday 11am to 11pm
Saturday: 10am to 11pm
Sunday: 10am to 8pm
(Bedales Wines has a last call for bottle service on site 30 mins before closing)
12 Market Street
Tel: 020 7375 1926
Find Bedales on Twitter and Facebook for daily updates, promotions and opening hours.
Food waste from this Bedales and 6 other restaurants on the Spitalfields Estate is turned into nutrient-rich fertilizer that’s used to grow more food.